All India Association of Industries (AIAI) issues non-preferential certificates of origin to both member and non-member companies.
This is a document, used to certify that the export products are wholly obtained, produced or manufactured in India. It is generally an integral part of export documents.
For obtaining Certificate of Origin from All India Association of Industries (AIAI) on regular basis, exporters are required to furnish (AIAI) a permanent indemnity bond on a Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- only, duly notarized (format for Indemnity Bond is attached herewith for your ready reference).
- Stamp paper should be purchased in the name of the Company/Establishment.
- The Bond shall only be signed by the Director/Partner/Proprietor of the Company. After due process, it will be entered in the AIAI records and the exporter shall be given a registration number by AIAI.
- Bond should be required to be submitted with the profile of the Company/ Establishment, PAN, I/EC Registration document, Signatures of those authorized to sign the Certificates;
Documents to be submitted along with application for Procurement of Certificate of Origin
- A covering letter (on Original Letterhead) addressed to the Director, All India Association of Industries (AIAI) for issue of a Certificate of Origin / Certification of copies of Invoices/ Packing List etc.
- In case of submission by Authorized Signatory attested copy of authorization letter must be attached.
- Completed Certificate of Origin Form Plus (one additional copy for our records). Blank book of Certificate of Origin Forms can be purchased from AIAI at a cost of Rs 200/- per book.
- Along with Invoice, Packing List, Letter of Credit or Purchase Order or E-mail order (whichever is relevant) all the documents must be stamped and signed by the Exporter Applicant.
- The exporter must submit an additional set of documents for our records with each application for Certificate of Origin.
For more information contact: