1. Who can be an AIAI member?
The AIAI membership is open to Multinationals, Corporates, Small & Medium Enterprises, Industry and Trade Associations from across all sectors.
2. How will the AIAI benefit its members?
Since the time of its inception the AIAI has endeavored to meet the various needs of enterprises by combining the power of strategic partnerships and bringing together businesses, government agencies, service providers & experts.For any industry or business the AIAI serves as a as a single reliable point of reference and connects its members with businesses, corporate houses, organizations, government agencies, Consulates or Embassies for any specific trade and investment related activities.
3. What are the main activities of the AIAI?
The AIAI comprises of a dynamic team of professionals. The team manages the day-to-day operations of the AIAI to service each of its members’ needs.
The activities of the association go beyond the traditional format of industry associations. We assist members in pioneering their trade and investment activities; guide and advise them on market access and promote their businesses through varied platforms such as conferences, B2B meetings, seminars and interactive discussions with high ranking officials from India and overseas.
The AIAI also assists overseas enterprises seeking business opportunities in India by identifying suitable partners for joint ventures, takeovers and other commercial alliances.
4. What are the Services that AIAI offers its members?
- Seminars and Interactive Meetings with visiting overseas delegations from different countries
- Industry specific Seminars and Conferences.
- Trade Delegation visits to countries verseas
- Trade Information Services
- Dissemination of trade inquiries through the association’s circulars, website and newsletter
- Business networking programmes
- Trade Counselling
- Trade Missions
- Access to Government Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Promotion Organisations.
- Facilitate inbound delegations
- Trade enquiries/opportunities
5. How would AIAI help its valued members? –
AIAI’s strength lies in its ability to represent and advocate for enterprises from the smallest to the largest from all sectors across India. AIAI endeavors to meet the various needs of enterprises by combining the power of networking and resource building.
AIAI actively participates in policy work representing enterprises to the government on trade and business policies and has made several submissions on regulatory reforms. Besides the Association is in constant dialogue with the government on economic policies and regulations.
AIAI aims to bring about an interaction between regulatory authorities and industries which will assist in formulating policies that encourage trade and investment, leading to economic growth and productivity
6. Postal address of the AIAI
All India Association of Industries (AIAI)
New Excelsior Building, 6th floor
A K. Nayak Marg
Fort Mumbai 400001.
7. How do I become a member of the AIAI?
You can find more information about the application process click here or you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
8. How do I find out more about AIAI events?
For more information click here
9. How can I add my Company profile to AIAI website?
Once you have registered as a member of AIAI, you are entitled to upload your company profile on the AIAI website, to facilitate this service please send your profile to email@example.com
10. Who can I contact about branding on the website for companies/events?
You can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org